Google
Web artscene360.com
artscene360.wordpress.com

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Matthew Beall: In The Studio

IN THE STUDIO: The Beginning
Dec. 15, 2006

What I had in mind was to capture something of what I was feeling and seeing in December in Germany.

It wasn't a typical December in Deutschland in 2006. The feeling was more like late fall with lots of sun.

Fall colors jumped at me.




Dec. 18, 2006

I think I was hoping for snow: A white Xmas. Hence, the white and blues. And still not sure where I'll end up.



















Dec. 23, 2006

A few days before Xmas and no sign of snow. Back to fall colors....
Almost. A few finishing touches.















Dec. 23, 2006

Ah, finished.



















Working Title:
December in Deutschland

Dec. 2006

Acrylic on canvas

70 x 100 cm

Sold to a collector in the USA.

See more of Matthew Beall's ART:

mattbeall.artscene360.com

No comments: